G Cloud Backup is most popular backup free tool that can use to securely backup all of your media file.
You can easily backup your personal text messages, contacts, call logs and photos, videos, music files.
One of the best feature in this tool is automatic backup, all of the new files and personal backup on your cloud every day.
This cloud app works on Wi-fi connection and you can use your personal 2G, 3G, 4G data.
Another feature in this app you can send all your media files and personal files to a new device very easily.
G Cloud Backup is a comprehensive backup tool that doesn’t require you to root your device.
You can backup data from one device and restore the same data in other devices, you have to backup and restore operations manually.
It will automatically stop backup operation if the battery percentage low and resume again when the battery is sufficiently charged up.
This app offers 1 GB of free storage and can go up to 10GB by inviting friends and family to use the same free service and unlimited offer for one month $3.99 only.
All of the media files is store in G Cloud‘s amazon AWS cloud storage locker and it’s secure with military grade 256-bit AES encryption.
You can easily manage and check on your data online and schedule backups.
There are a number of settings and customization available in this application.
If your device gets lost or stolen you can easy to find your device using location privilege and unlock screen feature.
This app safe and secure to back up your file and best way to protect your data files.
You can officially download G Cloud app for Android, Tablets devices.
G Cloud Backup Features
- You can play videos and music and more
- Share everything directly from the cloud like photos, videos, music and more
- You can see all your activities in your device, Easily switch to a new device
- This plan starts with 1 GB free storage and give you ways to earn up to 10 GB free
- Safe and secure to transfers files to the cloud storage
- 3G, 4G settings to back up your files and disable automatic backups
- Simple way to restore your personal files and media files
- Locate your Android device in case I’s lost, using tracking service
How to install G Cloud for Windows/Mac
- First download and install Droid4x Android Emulator on your Laptop or PC.
Click to download Droid4X Android Emulator for windows/Mac.
- Run Droid4x Android Emulator and after Login into Google play store.
- After login into Google play store search G Cloud app and the required application should download.
- After that import the app file from your laptop or PC into Droid4x Android Emulator.
- Next needs to install Cloud storage and wait for it to finish the installation.
- Now you can use cloud storage on your Laptop or PC and enjoy this awesome video app.
Which offers 1GB free cloud storage, unlimited service plains available, it’s one of the most popular one as it is extremely easy to use, you can easy to earn fee space, more important features are available in this application.
Download for Android/Windows/Mac
Click to Download for Android
Click to Download Android Emulator
Verizon Cloud for Windows/Mac/Android
Mega Cloud for Windows/Mac/Android
Dropbox App for Windows/Mac/Android
XePlayer for windows
Nox App Player for windows/Mac
Memu Emulator for windows