MobaSSH is most popular to run commands and transfer files on a remote windows from any operating system like GNU/Linux, UNIX, HP-UX, AIX, Windows and more.
This tool is automatically fully secured and encrypted network connection.
You can securely transfer files from any other operating system using a secure encrypted SSH tunnel.
It was simple and easy to use graphical interface which allows to easily set you’re advance SSH server.
This tool provides advanced configure an SSH server on any Windows PC with just a couple of clicks.
This tool comes with basic set of GNU/UNIX to get everything done.
GNU utilities for monitoring and managing a remote computer silently: (bash, grep, gawk, top, vmstat, rsync, vim……).
MobaSSH is a packaged in a small single executable that registers as a Windows service so that it can be monitored like other normal Windows server.
It was mainly design for allowing access to your computer or Laptop from any remote operating system via any SSH client for Command execution and secure file transferring.
This tool provide advanced logging options and support for windows server computers.
It enables you to grant permission to users that will be able to log on to the local computer via the MobaSSH service and including Active Directory.
This tool is 100% suitable with the Linux/Unix/HPUx/AIX SSH clients, but also with any SSH client like PuTTY, MobaXterm, WinSCP and more.
A free and efficient version of MobaSSH is available on the homepage and the server software installs itself as a Windows server.
This tool officially available for Windows 10/8/8.1/7/Vista/Xp devices.
MobaSSH best features
- This tool is allow you to administer your Windows computer in the same way you would do for Unix/Linux
- It provide most useful GNU utilities in order to use the same administration
- This is allows you to backup automatically your windows computer on a server
- The backup files can be compressed, copied and pasted on a network drive or a backup tape
Managing a pool of computers
- MobaSSH you can list the installed programs and the hardware configuration of all your remote windows computer in a single script
System and network monitoring
- This tool allows you to check which programs are start on a remote computer.
- It was also comes with some ftp, telnet, rlogin and http client in order to be able to test some network connections to other computers
- You can silently run commands or start some programs or scripts without the need to warn the user before
- You can easily transfer files from a computer to another through an encrypted secure connection.
- You can use SFTP clients like PuTTY, MobaXterm or WinSCP
This is most useful tool. You can easily start and stop server with one click. Free SHH server for windows, suitable with any SSH client OpenSSH client, PuTTY and more.
Download for Windows
Click to download for Windows (Home edition)
Click to download for Windows (Pro-demo edition)
MobaXterm for Windows
PuTTY with SSH for Windows/Linux
Dameware for Windows/Mac/Linux/Android
mRemoteNG for Windows
uTorrent for Linux/Windows/Mac
Droid4X for Windows/Mac